Ted Koppel’s Son Died Of Drug and Booze Overdose

by Hot Mess on June 18, 2010

in Sugar Bites

Post image for Ted Koppel’s Son Died Of Drug and Booze Overdose

Ted Koppel’s son, Andrew, died of a drug and booze overdose accidentally.  The New York City Medical Examiner reportedly found alcohol, heroin, and “several other drugs” in Andrew’s system at the time of his death.  The official report found Andrew’s death was caused by “acute intoxication” due to alcohol, heroin, cocaine, and a generic alternative to Valium.
On June 1, 2010, tragedy struck the Koppel family. Andrew was found unconscious at the Manhattan apartment of a friend after a day long drinking and drugging spree.  Medics were called to the scene and pronounced Andrew dead at 1:30 a.m.

Andrew left behind his parents, his siblings, his girlfriend, and a baby daughter, Andrew leaves behind a girlfriend and baby daughter.

For more: TMZ

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: